1990 : Diploma in Medicine and Surgery – University of Torino – Torino (IT)
1990 : Specialisation in Cardiology – University of Torino – Torino (IT)
2002 : Training in Cardiac Magnetic Resonance – Royal Brompton Hospital – London (UK)
2012 : Inter-university Diploma in cardiovascular imaging – Brest University Hospital
Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Training :
- Leeds (UK) – (2001): International Course of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance.
- Bad Nauheim (DE) – (2001): Training – Kerckhoff Klinik – Department of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Valencia (ES) – (2002): Training – Hospital General – Universitario de Valencia.
- Bad Nauheim (DE) – (2002) Training- Kerckhoff Klinik – Department of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Dortmund (DE) – (2002): Training – St Johannes Hospital – Department of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Toulouse (FR) – (2003): “European Society” training course on Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology.
- Saint-Denis (FR) – (2004) : Siemens Training Course on Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Training in Cardiac Computed Tomography :
- Rotterdam (NL) – (2004): International Cardiac MSCT Clinical Fellowship (Department of Radiology and Cardiology) – Erasmus University Medical Center.
- Paris (FR) – (2004) : Meeting of Cardiac Computed Tomography – Maison de la Chimie.
- Bad Nauheim (DE) – (2004) : Training in Cardiac Computed Tomography at the Kerckhoff Klinik.
- Tubingen (DE) – (2004): Training in Cardiac Computed Tomography – University of Tubingen.
- Cleveland (USA) – (2004) : Training in Cardiac Computed Tomography – Cleveland Clinic.
Cardiac intensive care and post-operative resuscitation in cardiac surgery
Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Cardiac Computed Tomography
Co-author of several publications in national and international scientific journals.
Congresses and colloquia
Since 2002, present at several congresses in the Principality of Monaco, in Europe and Internationally (USA, Asia) as speaker and /or chairman.