All our medical, paramedical and administrative teams are at your disposal to meet your expectations and reassure you and your child.
The administrative documents required for your child’s hospitalisation are identical to those required for adult patients.
> More information
If the child is a minor, his/her parents or legal representative must sign a care authorisation form at the time of the consultation or upon arrival. This document will be attached to the medical record.
Childcare equipment for small infants
At your disposal :
- Steam sterilizer and blender,
- “Avent” bottles with silicone teats,
- High chair, bouncer, baby walker, stroller and a playpen.
In the upstairs pantry, small supplies of milk, milk flour, dairy products, compotes and biscuits are at your disposal, as well as a blender.
Particular care will be taken when choosing your child’s meals: the dietician will suggest a “child” or “baby” menu that he/she will have drawn up. You can modify this menu according to your child’s tastes and appetite, by choosing from the menu that was given to you with the welcome booklet.
During your child’s stay and, especially in intensive care, visits are strictly limited for reasons of hygiene and recovery.
In patient’s rooms :
- visits are authorised between 12 pm and 8 pm.
In intensive care :
- On the day of the intervention, with the department’s approval, parents can visit their child one hour after surgery.
- The following day, visits are authorised :
from 10 to 11 am and from 2.00 to 3.00 pm for one parent only
from 5.00pm to 7.00pm for both parents.